28.07.2013

Painting despite hot weather :)!



Hey Guys,

the time is short and in the last few months I wrote too less here on blog. Sorry for that! I have decided that my posts will be only in english in the future. The main reason is simply my time. As Thousand project man I have too many things I want to do. Work, girlfriend (in one year wife :D), onlineshop, painting miniatures, activities with friends and so on. Many of you know this problem ;)

So this is why you will only read the next posts in english :) I hope it's ok for you all!.

At the moment I work on two projects which must be ready in two weeks. The first is Lietpold from Forgeworld and the second one is a Praetorian Marine from Forgeworld. I really like the Miniatures!





More pictures soon ;)



Cheers Manu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dein Kommentar wird erst nach Überprüfung durch einen Moderartor frei geschaltet. Bitte habe dafür Verständnis.